Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Dreadful Computers & Laptop

dunno wad has got into my computers.. the spirit of the 7th month ghosts??? they have been good for a while and then turned their back on me.. i can't believe it man. i dun have internet at home!!! shucks man! juz can't live without internet. i can't make it man! i can't do my work, i can't chat wif velly, jiayi, liang and jan. so sian... and the worst thing is, i can't update my blog!

i'm in sch using the net.. lucky sch got internet. if not i think i die liao. i dunno wad is wrong with the damn home connection... juz hope that the problem will be solved soon..

gonna meet dear later. he gonna accompany me at home to see to the computer stuff.. so sweet hor.. haha.. sorrie dear, these few days got no time for you.. coz of my heavy school workload and the stoopid computer.... maybe we will have lunch together later okie? muacksy....

ok la.. gotta go liao.. ta-ta..