Friday, September 03, 2004

Happie 49th Month...

todae's the 3rd.. means that i have known dear for 49 months.. well.. its equivalent to 4yrs and a month.. well.. happy 49th month dear. though i dunno why we have been quarrelling these few days.. we were fine on tuesday.. but it juz seems that things fell apart after that.. perhaps ur trust in me has gone. moreover, i still need to change.. but when u fell in love with me, u fell in love with my everything. i dunno why i need to change now. because of ur friends? i dunno wad is the reason. but still, i will change for you.. coz i love you. love is sacrificing..

had been feeling upset the past few days.. but i guess its all not worth it to be upset over your friends.. coz in the end.. i will still be at the losing end. coz u ppl are guys.. guys are insensitive, full of pride and ego.. guys think that love is juz a part of life, while girls think that love is everything..

i still have alot in my life.. why cry over guys??? at the very end, i know, at the very least, grace and alicia would always be there for me.. rite?? hee..

gotta go sch soon... got my operations management presentation.. wish me luck!

later gonna meet dear.. dunno why he wanted to meet me so early? becoz he misses me? or juz becoz it would make him less guilty tmr? i usually love saturdays, but i dread tmr's saturdae.. i dun wanna bother... juz wanna hide myself under the covers.. haha.. at least i got fei mao with me.. and my beloved laptop :)