Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Terminal

so long nvr blog liao. the mystery person tagging my blog must be reading my blog.. i wonder who it is. i think i know who, but i can't be sure... he or she seems like my guardian angel. makes me feel protected.. i dunno why...

aniwae, went out with dear yesterday.. we went to watch The Terminal since i got no school. actually was supposed to do my HRM project. but i juz dunno why got no mood to do. i have to slog todae liao. haiz... but the show was nice. i enjoyed it..

been meeting dear alot lately.. hee.. guess it is a good thing? but not good for long, coz dear haven't found a job.. SAF won't be providing for us anymore. hahaha... so happie.. 1 more month.. dear ORD! yes! haahaa.. pink colour IC would be back soon...

aniwae, was supposed to meet jiayi to do project in school but she smsed me told me she can't make it coz she slpt at 3am. haahaa... aniwae, gotta go sch for finance lect and ops lect later.. sianz... todae will end at 5pm. can't believe it man. so sian to go to school...

my network connection ar. lately xiao xiao.. can connect, then cannot, i very sian liao. dunno wats up man!?!? hmm.. aniwae, gotta go back to HRM..

ta-ta...