Sunday, September 19, 2004

Phew....

haven't been blogging for the past few days.. has been busy with projects.. and i got 2 due tmr! been so busy these days... aniwae, i got 10 mins to spare, before i leave house and mit dear... we are gonna catch dodgeballs.. hahaha.. sure very funny one.. tink i'm gonna enjoy the show..

aniwae, i finally managed to buy my "chicken in a biskit" after a very long search.. haha.. NTUC dun sell it anymore... i bought mine at 7-11....

dear has been very understanding for the past few days (he has always been understanding! :P) coz i have been so busy, staying back everydae to finish up my projects.. he has been there, waiting for me. even if it means me sleeping at 3am, he would gladly wait up for me. i'm very touched, by the little things he does..

dear, its not about a big diamond ring, gifts that u shower me with or expensive gadgets... its ur care and concern that matters.. i felt it... u loved me, treat me like a princess... like i was the most precious thing to u.. sending me home on every single date that we go... its like... wow~ after 3 years and 10 months... u are still so sweet to me.. its going 4 years soon... and i've nvr regretted being with u... coz i know u are the one for me... no one will knoe ur goodness except me, and i'm glad to be ur girl....

thanks for standing by me thru all these late nites that i had to work.. u haf been most understanding and patient... i love u..

ta-ta..