Monday, September 13, 2004

Stressed..

whoa.. i can't believe it man.. time passes so quickly.. very fast going exams le.. sianz... and the worst thing is i have to hand in HRM project on Mondae... arrgghh.. stressed sia..

aniwae, haven't been blogging for the past few days.. hee.. coz saturdae went to CK's birthdae party wif dear. finally saw his gf.. not bad.. hee.. and saw bryan's gf too.. they were all quite nice ppl to get along.. hee.. exchanged numbers! i think i'm too talkative bah? hahaha... then the best part is, i came home late, and my daddy asked dear to stay over.. coz its late, no transport and somemore take cab gotta pay surcharge. so dear decided to stayover too.. hee.. my parents were so hospitable.. mummy took mattress and toothbrush for dear and my dad lent dear his clothes. hee.. since we are all stinky from the bbq.. no sleeping together though.. poor dear gotta slp on the sofa in the living room. but dear told me its ok, at least we made some progress.. it seems like a lot for us though ppl might think, "chey, only stayover ma" but it is our first time staying over together.. we chatted till 1am... then dear asked me to go to bed.. and my dad came out from his room too! haha.. he asked us why so long still haven't slp.. hee.. i tucked dear in bed, kissed him goodnite and went back to my room.. the feeling was undescribable.. juz so... hmm.. i guess only dear and me knows.. our relationship is not easy, coz of my parents they are very strict wif me... poor dear dear..

juz called dear not long ago... his primary school friend was at his place. can't believe it man. wad are 2 boys doing at home? hahaha.. aniwae, said he will call me after his friend goes home. i suggested it, coz i think its not nice since there's someone at his place. he should play host.

hmm.. spent the whole dae wif jiayi.. haha.. laughing and eating and doing project.. stressed again~ heee.. aniwae... hope our project turns out well! cheers!

ta-ta...