Friday, September 10, 2004

Thank God Its Fridae!

been so sian these days with school.. projects and all.. glad that todae is fridae.. i'm juz gonna hand in my marketing project and go for my ops tutorial.. exams are coming soon.. dread those days. my main aim now is not to get supp paper.. hee.. aniwae i did well, got A's for HRM and Mktg.. finance was okay.. i'm happie with my finance results.. on the whole, i passed all my subjects... yay! muz work harder for the coming exams. i'm determined to do well... but for now, muz concentrate on my HRM project and PSQ... shucks..

aniwae, gonna be meeting dear later.. he went back to camp todae for his medical checkup.. then gonna be meeting me for lunch and to buy CK's present for tmr's BBQ... and back to my house for dinner and then tutor my little sis..

hope todae will be a wonderful dae... :)

ta-ta..