Monday, September 20, 2004

Drfiting Apart???

juz finished toking to dear on the phone. we din tok much. or rather, i din tok much... dear said that i have become not as vibrant as before.. i used to be very chatty and tok alot.. dear asked me if we were drifting apart and that i was losing interest in him? definately not.. i am sure.. i would never lose interest in him... maybe its due to the busy schedule i have in school.. i dunno...

dear's going to sentosa wif his army buddies tmr.. i was kinda upset when he told me. not bcoz i dun want him to go, but because whenever i asked him to go, he would say no. and told me that since its the wkends there would be plenty of people.. dear told me that he is aware of that and said sorrie.. coz his buddies asked him plenty of times. but me too.. din he think about it? he said he did and he dunno wad to do. well.. he's gonna go aniwae... he told me sorry that he's not a good boyfriend as he is not able to fulfill my dreams and always make me angry n sad.. well.. wad can i say? but its ok...

i dunno wad's going on.... i'm not angry wif dear... juz loads of knots in my heart.. wonder when they will be untied...

ta-ta...