Friday, September 03, 2004

Blissful???

dear dear is at my house now. he is currenly tutoring my little sis. and here i am blogging on my beloved laptop. dunno i should feel blissed or wad? where to find a boyfriend like that? but i'll be contradicting wad i said in the morning..

juz now dear and me met up and then we went for dinner and then catch a movie.. guess wad we watched? Garfield! hahaha.. he's such a cute and lazy cat. juz reminds me of dear dear.. aniwae, i enjoyed the show. dunno why, i dun seem to be angry with dear anymore. i dunno wad has got into me. haha..

dear's friend called him juz now i think. i dun wanna ask oso.. i guess, i should be glad that dear dear has been very nice to me. so wad matters most is that he is happie bah? aniwae, i should be joining my parents for dim sum tomorrow bah... hahaha..

by the way, i haven't announced the good news! my ops management presentation was a success! yay! my tutor was impressed. hahaha.. can't believe it man. juz so happie..

okie.. gotta end here now.. gotta go and do my mktg project liao..

ta-ta