Sunday, August 08, 2004

The Notebook

todae, i spent the whole dae with dear dear.. we went to watch The Notebook. it was a fabulous show i must say. i juz love it. so romantic and sweet. if my husband is like that the nxt time, i would be so touched.. wad a wonderful show. i love it!

after the movie, dear n me went to eat long john! hahaha. my long craving fish and clam chowder. i juz simply can't resist it!! so nice! hahaha.. satisfied my cravings. then after which went back to dear's house to slack. hehehe. its been a long time..

then at 7pm, watched the happy fish show. so stoopid show.waste my time watching. oso got no ending one. sianz...

dear sent me home afterwhich.. but there is one thing on my mind. dear rejected a mahjong session wif his friends todae. izzit becoz of me? is he really changing? aniwae, if it was really bcoz of me, thank u dear.. i'm aware of the sacrifices u made for me and i appreciate wad u are doing... juz 4 more months and we'll be going steady for 4 whole years! through all the fights and unhappiness, i still love u all the same, and it has never changed..

lastly, thanks for spending the day with me. i am very happy todae, coz i'm with you....

ta-ta..