Saturday, August 07, 2004

It's Finally Over and Done With!!!!

whoa, i haven't been blogging for the past week.. so busy with my exams.. busy studying...

yay! yay! yay! i am over and done with my exams. so happie. the best thing is, i finally get to see dear dear after 1/2 a month. didn't meet dear dear for 1/2 a month due to my exams. hehe... so happie.. todae dear dear coming to my house coz its my grandpa's birthdae. hehe... can't wait to pig on the food man! hahaha.. sure got a lot of things to makan.

aiyo this liang ar.. tag me so many times... he damn sian then will come and li siao my blog. haiz.. haha..

aniwae, i heard a sad news this week. my secondary school teacher passed away.. was supposed to attend the wake, but due to my heavy exam schedule, i couldn't make it. haiz..

aniwae, gtg... blog later or tmr bah.. hee.. ta-ta..