Monday, August 09, 2004

happy, happy, happy

was so happie todae... juz spent the whole dae wif dear dear, from morning till nite... went down to dear's house to mit him in the morning coz he's tired.. and then we went to have breakfast together.. then bought junk (oh my god, its making me fat!) and dear dear bought live crabs for his mum to cook chilli crabs.. back at home, he finally admitted that he bought the crabs bcoz of me coz i have been craving to eat chilli crabs for the longest time. dear was so sweet.. he juz dote on me so much. i think i'm falling more and more in love with him. he din even tell me that it was for me. he juz told me that he wants to eat.

then back at home we watched tv together and ate n ate junkies.. hahaha... 2 piggies.. then slept halfway while watching tv.. coz dear dear watched a show which i dun understand. haha. the gong li and lin ching hsia one. the olden day sword-fighting type. haahaa. the best part is.. gong li is a lesbian in the show or wadsoever. haaahaa.. then me so sian, i fell asleep while they were fighting (can't blame me rite?) heehee.. and the thing is, i actually fell asleep twice..

finally dinner came and we ate the chilli crabs! hmmm.. yummilicious.. plus, Qin mama cooked curry too.. wow.. fabulous.. really nice.. hehe. wad a marvellous dinner! then as usual, we spent our National day together watching the parade.. i asked dear many questions about the silly marching that the SAF is doing (dear's favourite part of the NDP is the march)
i asked dear why the ppl in the first row nvr turn their heads?
why the others must turn?
why got military police?
how do they know the commands in malay?
the commander shout so loud?
they all can hear ma?
the bullets in the guns are real?
wad are they shooting?
wad if the commander with the sword slashed the president by mistake?
wad is the sword thingy in front of the president for?
haahaa.. u can by now imagine the look on dear dear's face! haha.. dear dear was shaking his head. this gf of his is asking and asking like an inquisitive mouse.. heehee.. naughty me again..

right after the parade, we watched singapore idol.. haha.. so damn funny. especially the lemon tree guy.. its really interesting to watch singaporeans lidat.. dear and me enjoyed the show! thank u singapore idol!

after that i took a cab home as it was so late oredi.. then dear and me toked on the phone again when he was in camp and me at home... so sweet.. thank god i haf dear dear..

msg for dear: "thank u for being that wonderful guy who is always by my side. i need u when i'm happie, i need u when i'm sad, i need u when things go wrong, and i need u to guide me, hold my hand, and walk through this winding and rocky road wif me. i love u.. jul"