Thursday, August 12, 2004

Happie 45th Month!!

dear dear, happie 45th month! its been 3 years and 9 months since we went steady.. wow how time flies... aniwae, i am very glad to be able to spend this part of my life with you and thank god i haf u by my side... heehee.. having you in my life makes me the luckiest girl in the world, coz i was loved by you! heehee...

todae haiz... was sleeping and then jan called me and said there was a finance lecture, i was so shocked! then bo pian.. missed it liao.. so in the end went to sch to do project..

went to city hall wif liang and velly and bought a Red Swatch.. haahaa.. so happie.. heehee.. then after that meet grace to get nishi's brithdae present. wad a tiring dae..

toked to dear juz now.. dear so poor thing.. his superior is so demanding. so stressful.. to think that he going O.R.D soon.. poor dear dear..

dear dear, i miss u..

ta-ta...