Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday Is Here Again!

phew.. added some stuffs to my blog... pictures to be exact.. heehee.. think my blog looks so nice now... haahaa.. thick skin hor?? heehee...

todae went back to sch to do my ops management project.. sianz man... haiz.. monday start sch le. how time flies. i didn't even managed to enjoy my holiday..

managed to buy Nishi's birthdae present with Grace todae.. finally... so hard to get for someone a present.. haahaa...

hope dear's work is fine todae.. he's under alot of pressure from his boss.. and though i can't help much, but i'll always be standing by and be here whenever u need me.. i knoe its tough, i know it is not easy.. but no matter what, juz remember that you have to control ur temper ok?? flaring ur temper would not get u anywhere... juz control.. at nite when u call me, u can juz tell me, tok to me or vent it out on me : ) okie?? most importantly, i want u to stay happie.... tomorrow's saturdae.. hope to see u soon... meanwhile, tk care... miss you..

ta-ta...