Saturday, July 03, 2004

Happie 47th Month!

hey dear, todae is our 47th month of friendship. juz one more month and i will knoe u for 4 years le.. haha. time flies so fast.. thanks for always being that soulmate, best friend, lover, adviser, teacher and the best boyfriend!

todae is so damn sian. why? coz i am not meeting dear dear. and since i am not meeting him, i might juz as well stay home to do my tutorials..

woke up at 9am todae, i slept at 12.45am yesterdae nite. dunno why wake up so early.. but aniwae, i got up since i dun wanna be a fat ass. heee... hope i am sliming down. me not having breakfast todae, will have brunch later..

yesterdae nite, i got hurt.. while toking to dear, he fell asleep again. i know it wasn't intentionally coz he's really tired after his 10km run. he needs sleep. i juz dunno wad to do when i didn't hear anymore sound on the other end of the line.. hmm.. maybe i shouldn't mind so much.. oh well.. wadever it is, its all over. dear was wondering wad happened to me, since i was so moody for the whole week. he told me that he juz can't seem to make me smile. i told him to try harder. heehee.. aniwae, hope dear is doing fine todae.. i wish he could see my new blogskin, and my new tagboard and my new mediaplayer. and of course, my feelings..

siao liao.. HRM PBL is so damn difficult.. hmm.. muz work really hard le. haiz. so sian man. muz do so many things...

jul jul is looking forward to sunday..

might be back to blog later.. ta-ta..