Saturday, July 03, 2004

Boring Blue Saturdae....

juz managed to finish my marketing tutorial and oso my HRM.. but HRM i dunno correct or not. did a little mind map too..

dear is home oredi. juz hanged up the phone wif him like half an hour ago.. he's tired.. so haf to go napping.. we din tok much either.. coz we dunno wad to tok about.. only tok about the recent 4 years juz passed us by like that. and 4 years! unbelievable.. but he thinks that its still moving too slowly.. how fast do u want dear? i still haf loads of projects to do, of course i dowan time to pass so quickly..

haf to go for photo shoot later. damn sian lo.. haiz. wonder how it would turn out. it would be hung up in my living room. hee.. can u believe it? haa.. my sister is a graduate!

oh ya.. time to update u guys on those little orangey fishes of mine. they are so extremely naughty. happy keeps on biting blacktail.. and the only thing i could do was is to add more members to the tank so that he wun haf only one target. haiz. y are all fishes so naughty? or izzit only mine? aniwae, i went back to the pet shop and bought 2 more. and the uncle recognized me.. haha. he asked me 2 enuff or not.. hahahaha... and i came home, placed all of them together, and its better la.. but dat happy still keep on li siao the blacktail.. well, i did my best.. as for grumpy, he's in another tank, all alone. i think he likes to be alone.. wad a loner..

can't wait for sundae to come. then i can see dear dear. hee.. i wonder how some ppl can be in the same class as their bf, and then, same school, and then mit everydae, and even on weekends.. omg, i dun think i like my relationship to be lidat.. like cannot live without each other until so jia lat. aiyo.. but aniwae, the girls and boys in sch are all younger than me, so i dun blame them.. still puppy love ma.. me old woman le.. haahaahaa..

hmm.. ok. that's all i guess...

aniwae gotta msg for dear:
"happie sleeping... sweet dreams... muacks.."

ta-ta..