Friday, July 02, 2004

My New Blogskin!

wow wow wow... i got my new blogskin. and i love it alot.. so nice! and i placed a media player and oso a tagboard. the only thing that i am scared of is that liang will go and put some silly msgs at my tagboard. heehee. but its ok. he's still one of my very good friends..

gosh. came back from school todae.. tired.. hee.. i everydae oso tired one. hee.. hmm.. todae managed to get our business interest group polo tee. not that bad. hee.. i quite like it. and aniwae, ops mgmt tutorial wasn't that bad la. i think i juz not used to it only. hopefully as the time goes by, i can learn to adjust.. hee..

yay.. liang say tuesday goin mushroom pot to makan dinner wif velly n jan too.. so happie.. me always very happie to mit them..

whoa. my diet dunno working or not. hmm.. but me cutting down alot le. wif tips from jan, velly n liang, plus my determination, i hope i can make it!

oh ya. forget to update, todae after school, i went to my house nearby pet shop. bought 2 more fishes to accompany starbright (i have decided to rename him as grumpy coz he's so fierce) but grumpy doesn't knoe how to appreciate it! the moment the 2 new orangey fishes go down into the tank, he follows them so closely and bites them! argghh! so grumpy n selfish! so i had to take grumpy out and place him in a seperate tank.. serves him right for being naughty..

aniwae, as for the 2 new fishes, i have named them blacktail and happy.. blacktail got his name coz he has an obvious blackspot on his tail and happy is very active.. he swims so fast, as if he's so happy.. that's how they got their names..

hmm.. as for the most impt person.. dear.. he din msg me the whole dae.. guess he's busy. besides, he got 10km run todae. he muz be feeling tired.. poor thing.. aniwae, he can rest the whole dae at home tmr.. dear should be calling me at 10 bah.. hmm.. aniwae.. hope to hear from him soon..

okie. i think i gotta go back to my tutorials le. todae i blog 3 times le.. heehee... if i later not sleeping, i might come back for a 4th one! heehee..

ta-ta!