Sunday, July 04, 2004

Happie Sundae...

for a start, i was quite upset wif dear yesterdae nite.. he did something which made me really furious and i guess i shall not say wad happened.. aniwae, its between me and dear.. but we're okay now.. i forgave him in the end. he was really upset last nite..

todae, i spent the whole dae wif dear dear.. he came all the way down to tampines to fetch me.. which is very sweet to me! and then we had breakfast at BK and after that we went to catch Spiderman 2 at TM.. Spidey was a good show. really nice.. i love it.. juz like a romantic love story. and i liked a quote which says something like "sometimes we haf to give up the things we like, even our dreams.."

afterwhich i headed back to dear's home to "nua" haha... so damn sian. tmr got school.. so we watched tv, cooked together (maggi mee) haha..

dear dear.. thanks for the wonderful time together... its good to haf u in my life..

gtg now.. so tired.. ta-ta..