Saturday, November 13, 2010

This Is It

my iphone alarm didn't ring just yet. but i woke up an hour earlier than expected. was hungry since last nite. ate 2 sandwich jam biscuits. and hmm that's besides the point. having little tummyaches now and then. and i keep wondering if its becos i really have a bad tummy, or its just becos i'm feeling jittery.

ok. so today is the day. this is it. i'm gonna be someone's wife today :) happy, yet i have a whole load of emotions running though my heart.. we went through happy times, crazy times, bad times. everything else under the sun that a couple could have experienced. i remember him serving NS, and me waiting for him to book out every saturday, or if he called me after lights out. those crazy days or even weeks, where we couldn't see or talk to each other for long, we hung on. for the past 10 years, i've dated this guy, and no other (ok, fine, i've never dated any other guys). yes, other guys have crossed my path more than once, but at the end of the day, at the bottom of my heart, i know very well that this is the only man i can spend the rest of my life with.

and today, i will wear his ring, take his surname, join his family.
i couldn't be happier to be a part of his life. i hope he is too.
and we will, make this work, holding hands walking down our path.

he just texted to say he's on his way :) 



love you baby.