Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Special Day

we spent our 8th anniversary working. no meetups. no dinners. no presents, flowers or romantic evenings. its been all dedicated to work. and my workload has since doubled ever since my incompetent colleague became obtuse.

but still. i just wanna stress. i love my guy every single bit. even though none of the above was done.

dear: i love the pillow fights, the stayovers, the cuddles at night, the soccer matches, the late movie nights, the lazy days, the fat days, the food hunts you brought me to, and so much more that we experience together. life has indeed become better now, and i know for sure, you pamper me alot. i know for every little or huge decision you make, i know you do it with me in mind. and right now, i'm very thankful that you're still here with me, developing our careers together.

indeed it takes alot to keep the relationship going, and i'm glad we're still together.

i love you.

happy 8th year.

jul.