Monday, November 03, 2008

Officially 25

dear gave me my final birthday gift on 2 nov and took leave just to spend time with me on the 3rd.

he booked a room to celebrate and spend time with me.

i didn't know he was doing all these behind my back. but its so sweet of him to do these. and the hotel he choose was so extraordinary. its RE! hotel at chin swee road.

super chio can.

chioness. i loved it when i saw the website. you'd see wad i mean.


the super retro lobby in pink.

taken at the lobby's toilet. dear did the check-in while i went to the toilet. wah! so chioness oso.

walkway of our room.

tv console and fridge area.

retro chairs. so nice! i like!

our bed.

i'm so happy the toilet is in glittering red tiles!

thank you baby.

happy me!

went out for dinner that night at mouth restaurant. roamed the streets, bought desserts back. caught my 7pm show which i'm crazy over. super happy.

and today, dear brought me to the movies, lunch at kenny rogers (coz i wanted it :P) hee. dear and i bought matching lego keychains too. super cute! and i came home with 24 JCO donuts from my nanny!

what can i say? i love this guy alot. after so many years, he makes every effort to pamper me with overnight stays, lunches, dinners, presents. and most important of all, LOVE.


and to those who kept my phone ringing non-stop, thank you for all the birthday wishes!


:)

dear: thank you for making the effort to take the day off, making arrangements for the hotel, buying me the coach wallet that i wanted, movies, lunch, dinner and the best thing is waking up in the morning, warm in your arms. thank you for making me feel so special. i know i'm special, at least in your eyes. love you.


toodles!