Friday, July 11, 2008

Workin'

dear's out with his colleagues for bowling.

seriously, i dunno where he gets the energy from. i'm so tired after work everyday, leaving the office late and all. the only thing on my mind was HOME.

but i know he's happy la.

aniwae, congrats to me for making it thru my first week of work.
i'm happy today. learning more, and boss gave me bigger responsibilities :)

and... we're going to the bird park tomorrow!!! shalalalala~

dear has corporate privilleges, and so, yay! free tickets!
happily, tomorrow's the 12th! our 7th year and 8th month together.

dear: its been so long, and i'm still head over heels in love with you. i luff you :)

i need new comfortable shoes and workwear.
thank goodness i have super GREAT parents.

lovin' my life now, with dear and i working. hope we stabalize ourselves financially soon :D

i just need more sleep and rest.