Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend

weekend passes so fast. like zoommm... and gone.

saturday was jurong bird park with dear. as far as i'm concerned, my last trip was primary 2. and then no more. and i still remember the old logo. just bird wings. now, its changed to 3 parrots.

took alot of pics and caught alot of shows. but to cut the long story short...

pelicans.parrots.ostriches.us.12th july.

we wouldn't go if not for the corporate privillege. its just birds.

dear bunked in with me that night :) watched tv till we were tired.

slept in on sunday and went to collect my blazer suit which i reserved, got new shoes and clothes for work as well. dear brought me to sakae for sushi. yums*. he pampers me now that he's earning quite a bit. though i'm still a little reluctant to spend his hard earned money. we've been through much tougher times and so, yeah... we know wad its like.

tomorrow's a whole new week. i hope things go fine.
big boss coming in on tuesday.
keeping my fingers crossed.
its my first meeting with him.

oh, its monday again.