Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Million Dollar Friend

firstly, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my daddy!

presented with the yummylicious mixed fruits cake.

my busy engineer made time for me during the weekend and he came over today. we had good breakfast, sent my jacket to the cleaner's and headed home to laze :)

tv-ing :)

oh, and if you remember my previous posts mentioning me wanting the heart of the matter mp3 by india arie in the sex and the city soundtrack, i got it!

from my million dollar friend liang, who said he downloaded it just for me and was looking for me all these while to send me the song.

awww....

simply touched!

he said i was worth billions.

plus it was so long ago liao lor! he reads my blog and goes all the way to find it for me!

THANK YOU LIANG!

where to find such a nice buddy?

and lately, i keep playing with the little kittens downstairs :P

dear promised to get me a dog next time.

A BULLDOG

(-_-)"