Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crash My World

lappy got infected with virus last night and was hospitalized. shucks. i feel so lost without lappy. like my whole life went missing. luckily all important stuff are in my external hard disk.

am now using the desktop which i'm super not used to it coz its super slow.

sighz.

nicolas and louis are both in town. haven't got time to meet them yet though. but heard they got little cute haircuts.

:)

have an interview later and another one tomorrow.

i hope more good things come my way.

been chatting with grace lately and we're all so excited for ali. other than changing our lives for the better career-wise, we're oh-so looking forward to that day :)

oh, and i've been hunting for a caterer for about 30 pax about $10 to $15 per head. anything within that range. but it has to be halal. any recommendations? i need it at my place. buzz or tag me.

need to go prepare for my interview.
the bees, birds and the butterflies, in my stomach.
ouch.