Friday, June 27, 2008

The End Of The Road

am back being a blogger and jobber. missed out on many applications, and made up for it today. been busy travelling to and fro and staying up till the wee hours of the morning at the wake.

been close to my uncle's family since young and the impact was rather huge on my family. especially for my mom, who's really close to her brother.

louis has since stick to me like uhu glue and his unlimited kisses got pimples growing on my face cos of his dirty and oily mouth. and i guess its due to the late nights and early mornings as well.

the coffin closing was the shortest, but the most overwhelming period. no one could take it. especially my auntie. my heart ached like a blister.

nicolas cried when his grandfather got cremated. i guess he sort of "got it" that my uncle wouldn't be there anymore. and soon, every one else was holding each other crying, red-eyed and teary.

well, i guess, in life, death cannot be prevented.

and to me, family's important, and will always be first.

dear: thank you for being there, even though you are busy with work. everyone loves you, and so do i :)