Monday, June 30, 2008

Aftermath

life pretty much resumed today since my uncle passed on.

another pic of louis and his power ranger mask. (am i correct?)


taken at the wake. nothing to say. just adorable, handsome, and very naughty.

dear bought him mac nuggets and he asked him "can i kiss you?" with an oily mouth.

haa.

now, how can you reject such a cutesy?

i'm back to searching for a job. nothing new lah. but thank goodness for the support from dear and my family who tells me to take my time (though i'm still in very much a hurry to find a job).

dear said i'm his personal assistant. that's my job (-_-)"

i'm halfway down to getting my butt on my driving registration. i just haven't cleared my online banking. like yeah, finally. after everyone has their licences. but then again, i'm in no hurry la. there's no car to drive aniwae, except if daddy doesn't use the car.

and like jie said, driving is so inconvenient. the parking and all. thinking of which routes to take. haa. i dunno. i'll tell you when i'm there.

that's why she refuse to get her own car. but got her own flat instead.
rent, to be precise. she moved out soon after we came back from paris. dear and i went to her house yesterday. arrggh. damn nice la. i want a place of my own too. but then again. yah la. stay with daddy and mummy seems better.

cos there's always the maid :P

my self-made lunchie today.

super yums and healthy. red and green peppers with fresh shitake shrooms and sausages. plus its low on salt.


my pasta.

grace: thank you for your sms the other day. it made me feel alot better. i know you're always there :) read your facebook wall.

dear: after seeing how my uncle passed on so quickly, and the tears and losses at the funeral, i'm appreciative of your presence in my life. treasure, hug, and love everytime i see you :)