Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Facebook

camera

charged.

phone.

charged.

rain

stopped.

yippes.

dinner appointment with the peeps tonite.

woken up this morning by something good :)

am so hooked with facebook. had my account long ago, but its been left there to settle with the dust. yeah. i know its kinda late. but better late than never rite? i thot since i completed my exams, i should get my account going. added my friends, cousins and all.

plus, i adopted smellie. the little darn cute polar bear. pet or feed him if you go to my profile k.

chatted with wills on msn this morning. he said i looked so skinny. i'm not skinny la. just lost a little weight and ate a little lesser than i used to. talked so much about our "used to have" schoolife. and our working life ahead. he's still in texas. and i dunno when he's ever gonna come back. but good to see that he's doing well and fine.

well, the brat's grown up.

btw, RED ALERT, grace's missing.

ali and i can't find her.

ta-ta...