Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Doddles

alrighty, BLAST YOUR SPEAKERS!

DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO.

changed my bloggie main song. love it!

chatting with my dude halfway and then he disappeared. guess he got eaten by the internet connection again.

oh wells. he's gonna get some booze with his army pals tonite. i guess i'm gonna start watching healing hands III. keeping forgetting about this serial after 10. and to think i wanted to watch it since the exams! plus repeat telecast of the vagrant at 12 midnite and home decor at 1am. goodie to have tv on my lappie. then i can surf the net, 95 on love songs, and watch tv at the same time. hee.

been jobbing since i woke up. i'm sure i'll get thru this.

i have problems clearing my gmail. my cousin's flooding my inbox... so super incredibly. haiz.

am meeting my poly peeps tomorrow! so damn excited! but, i have pimple outbreak la! not 1,2 or 3 ok! its full blown! i think the time of the month is nearing. and i sinfully bot near to $10 worth of junk yesterday.

yes. all junk. heaty and all.

oopsy.

who cares? chuckles :D

we'd still photo-whore!

yay!