Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life

was having my shower.

so much thots filled my mind.

besides looking for jobs and mugging, life's basically like that.

we all have big dreams. yet we're all struggling in this fast paced little island.

everything we do, its just for one aim. to make ends meet. it doesn't matter if you're 15 or 50. you're still working towards that aim of making money.

tired ain't it?

yeah.

and the best thing is, i haven't even started working :(

and thots aside, back to reality.

i missed my chance of flying to france.

yes, FRANCE.

its just because of a mere 24-hour.

jie's flying to france on the 7th next month to visit nic and louis (bunking in with two yandaos! so much fun!) the thing is, i finish my final paper on the 8th.

and she said "oh too bad, then you can't come with me."

i told mummy i could fly over myself after my paper on the 8th. she said "ya hor".

but i told her i dun have funds.

:(

now i'm wondering if jie's gonna sponsor (which i dun think so lor).

bleah!

it was just so close, yet its gone!

and there goes france, into the drain.

let's just hope daddy will bring me somewhere.

back to sg...

jie's moving out! in a month or so. yeah. so i have my "own" room (still have to share with the maid la). but sort of, i have more space and can use the room to put my super LOADS OF BAGS (i thot i can use her drawers. heehee.) and clothes and stuff. and i can do it the way i like. dunno luo will bunk in with me though. its squeezy (>.<) but i've gotten used to it. hee.

i haven't visited her place, but i heard its nice! she's living in the west - clementi (erm, i have 2nd thots about it. haa. i don't really like the location. i'm sorry i'm biased. but i think tampines is better :P) but aniwae, she's starting her new job next month and its paying LOADS better. so i guess she can jolly well afford everything and anything.

daddy wasn't happie initially. but jie does wad she wants. so she will. and he has no choice. haa. my mom's supportive of her being independent. she's all happie about it!

other than freedom, i can't see the good thing about living alone.

really.

i don't think i can't.

I WILL MISS MUMMY TERRIBLY.

how can i not talk to mummy for a day?

and i need home cooked dinners (even if its by the maid). soups and all. yums*.

and the maid is important! ok la. i can do washing, cooking, but i'm really bad at ironing clothes.
super admit lor. can iron la. but it doesn't come out nice. even dear does a better job. oh-oh :P

and i can't imagine after slogging for your career at the office, you'd have to come home and do the dishes, wash the laundry, hang it up and iron your clothes.

so, i'll never never move out and live alone.

lalala~

mummy: i love youuuu. the juices, milk, yakult, dreyers, buns, potato chips, and all the food you feed me everyday to help me survive for the exam. heng my weight's still the same :D plus the $143 which you blew on my migraine pills yesterday. simply the best mummy!

ta-ta...