Thursday, April 17, 2008

Foodie

i am super craving for KFC.

they sent the coupons to my house via the straits times yesterday. and i've been hungering for it ever since.

its just times like this. you just can't get a hold of yourself.

:(

and i've been junking on jack & jill's bbq potato chips almost everyday. yeah, the good old oranged packed chips that we've been eating since young. nvm that the packaging's so orbiang. the little potato at the side is still very cutesy. haahaa. my grandfather used to get the smaller pack for me when i was younger. and now, its mummy who supplies it.

and for those who know my family, my yeye likes jack & jill too!

and i craved for coke yesterday. luckily, they came up with coke zero. its not really good for health since the sugar is all "fake". but well~ at least its ALL ZERO. and i don't drink it everyday.

and once again. mummy's my mama shop. she's like on-call. just dial, and she'll bring all my cravings home (except for my KFC :P)

and i really wonder if its these are the effects of the notes.

super stressed.

not enuff memory space. i need extra hard disks! am crashing.

plus the fact that you constantly remind yourself not to put on weight.

sighz*

fried fish sticks, chicken wings, broccoli, kang kong and winter melon soup for dinner! *yums!

ok, i know, i'm such a glutton.

the whole entry's about food.

:P

dear: would you be my buddy for KFC? *chuckles heehee!

ta-ta...