Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Last

i've been searching for a new blogskin for the past 1.5 hours. but i can't seem to find something that suits my style. something simple, wide-framed, yet sophiscated without those kiddish stuff and hassle-free navigations.

its such a chore to look for a perfect one when there are thousands to millions of them online.

and while typing just this mere paragraph, i made so many typo errors.

haven't been really using the lappy lately, unless i'm msn-ing with dear. if not, its resting on the top of my printer while i'm mugging.

yeah, i'm taking a break today.

two papers down. just one final one to go.

tell me about the excitement.

jul looks like this now.


heehee... i can finally see some light! been locked at home for such a long time. and no, i haven't been shopping for the longest time.

even grace is excited about my final paper for me! we're planning meet-ups and so much things ahead! :D

we smsed each other with such excitement, its so indescribable.

dear: and so! you've been on this roller coaster ride with me since 7 years, 5 months and dunno how many bear days. i know you're mugging real hard now with such unlikeliness. tomorrow's your last and soooooo, GOOD LUCK FOR THE LAST TIME. all's gonna be over soon in just mere hours. and i'm super envious and super jealous. hmph. start saving for my graduation bear la!

lalala~

ta-ta.