Thursday, April 24, 2008

16 mins

yeah. 16 mins was all it took to make me destress.

phone call from my bestie.

GRACE!

i felt so much better can? even though all we talked about was basically rubbish and yinyen's upcoming wedding. haa. but really. i've always known, that even we don't meet very often (like one year less than 10 times lor?) there's always a silent bond between ali-grace-me!

you meet alot of ugly ones that hurt you real bad. but then again. you don't need alot.

and at the very least, i have 2 besties, which makes me feel extra blissed.

i lurve you babes. for being there at every stage of my life.

and yes, we are so gonna meet up after my exams! shopping and food!

wah. my last entry was almost a week ago.

been busy revising. how could i not? its the FINALS.

and i'm glad i'm almost there.

am so tired already seriously.

yikes! gotta run.

nerdie on the loose.

luckie luckie, come backie...