Saturday, December 08, 2007

People Who Love Me

my birthday never goes missed by them. they never fail to get me a present. not that presents mattered so much to me. i never bothered about them. that's why i never asked anyone for anything. not even dear. moreover, my birthday is way past a month oredi. but still they bothered.

i was so touched and happie becoz it all came as a surprise! both of them were late coz they went to buy my pressie. i smiled till i looked like lilo :D


they knew i wanted to change my wallet so badly after 3 years. like they can really read my mind even though we dun meet often lor. and so they got me a new guess wallet. and they actually got the exact matching same ones as mine so that we'd 3 have same wallets. and ali treated us to crystal jade high tea. how nice can an afternoon get with ur besties?

aniwae, i got her her birthday gift, all the way from vegas. hee. yeps. lovely wrapper. we're all smiles :) and 24, except grace. haa...



the bottomline ain't money or how expensive the pressie was. its the jaggy bond. you won't understand. they are my super super superly most understanding friends.

:D

ta-ta...