Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Jul

ta-da! check out the new me!

heehee... nice? only grace knows about it! hee... dear heard about it but haven't seen it. it was a new try. i didn't like it at first, but grew to love it as the minute ticks. hee... lurve the new colour and new fringe. but i think dear will not like the fringe. but nvm. hee...

done by dear's hairstylist by the way... she said it was to give me a fresh new look.

she soft permed by hair or wadeva they called it... temporarily for a day. juz to let me see the effect. but to let it stay permanent, it costs like $300 odd dollars. i dun like it aniwae. still prefer my hair straight after wash.


side view. love the fringe la!



the super new colour + highlights


by the way, please do not judge dear's hair now. haaa. does not bring justice to the hairstylist at all. his reservist, army cut was not done there. my hair was done at storm - monsoon.

grace: thanks for sharing my first hand joy!

jie and luo gave thumbs up!

ta-ta...