Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bestie's 24th

happie burfdae grace!

i know you like it red, hence the big blast! have a happie 24th! huggies!

weather's good todae, the constant rain has been ruining swimming plans again and again. wah lau la~ can't swim todae coz its the time of the month (-_-)" but i did have my swim last week. grew a little darker with swim tan lines again. being in the pool really makes me happie.

i haven't been blogging, rather, i kept some entries private.

yesterday has been a whirlwind, with my time of the month triggering my migraine and my doc said the migraine pains would happen when i'm having my period. so its rather annoying. i stayed in bed till 1pm, my longest record ever. but i still felt like sleeping. plus, cramps did not help very much. its so bothersome being a woman, really.

daddy was hospitalized yesterday and i din get to go. i only visited him at nite when i was feeling much better. reasons i shall not bother to mention.

darling: you coming back todae? done with piang piang, exercises and dealing with ur men? i need unlimited hugs! and btw, can i have a theodore chipmunk? :P

ta-ta...