Sunday, July 15, 2007

Updating...

oops... lack of updates...

am waiting for dear to come over to my place. so i'd blog since i'm pretty free.

had a stiff neck from the sleep i had last night. i juz can't sleep properly lately :(

sorry about the new songs on imeem. i din realise it until jiayi and dear pointed it out to me that its 30 secs that you guys are hearing. the reason? coz i'm logged on to my account. so wad i'm hearing is the full song. so it was totally unknown to me. sorry for the flop!

found my old sim card and inserted it into my handphone. found messages dated as far back as year 2000, when dear and i juz started out. those messages he sent me made my heart run wild and melt tremendously. we don't text or call each other that often now. not that it means that he has start to love me any lesser, but i guess, we have a common understanding towards each other. its been such a long time oredi aniwae ;)

belle is going back this weekend :(

i hate school. period.

ta-ta...