Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Baby!

second post today. i had to. coz dear sprang a surprise on me. he bot this for me...

yeah... the phone i've always wanted. i know lar. its so outdated liao. and its sort of like downgrading from my current K800i. i had a thing for it since it came out into the market but i din get it coz the camera isn't that good and it doesn't have a radio. but who cares now? i like it and i'm not gonna care wad you're gonna say! my current one is going bonkers and i'm pretty tight with cash. so i kept hemming and hawing... was looking for a flip phone, in sony ericsson brand of course. love the simple design. no, no pink for me. blue is juz so off. black's sleek.

but my new baby's not in my hands yet. its out of stock. will have to wait till tomorrow or tuesday. this post is probably way too early to announce my happie news. but i'm so excited i can't wait. so right now, i'm still keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that something don't happen. coz they always do. dear will be collecting my baby for me.

aniwae, dear is juz so nice. he spends on me without blinking ;)

dear: you simply blew me away. wad more can i say? you made my heart skip a beat, jumped like a ribena berry, and made my day. lurves.

ta-ta...