Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Swimming

went for my weekly swim todae after piling up so much foodie yesterday. had the whole pool to myself as all the kids were at school. super shiok. there was simply no one else. swam alot todae. and thru so much swimming, i kept thinking and pondering alot. somehow, things happen for a reason.

some of the songs on my imeem is a little screwed up with only 30 secs playback. imeem does that after a certain period of time i guess. so i'm gonna revamp my playlist real soon, so that it'll be free of those "preview" kind of halfway songs. keep a lookout.

finally the 5.30pm show changed. haa. no more double happiness. its my mighty-in-laws now. with zoe tay, rui en, vincent ng and tay ping hui. so much better than the long running double happiness.

supposed to dye my hair before school starts. but am putting it off for the time being :( wait till i get my next allowance.

super tired now.

gonna go tv-ing.

ta-ta...