Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Random

wah afternoon liao!!! slept like a piggy. muz be the swim i had yesterday.

juz had my HL milk and ham bread. self-made k. super healthy eh. tat's brunch.

my babes have been busy planning and getting fresh ideas for their 21st birthday bash. thinking back, mine was silly. hee. dun make me put up pics. i looked like an idiot. wondered why i even existed then. haa. fat and looked gon gon. my most loved pressie was from my parents, which i use everyday. none other than dearest lappy. still going strong after almost 3 years.

chatted with belle on msn. she showed me her 21st bash venue. super xian mu lor!!! no confirmations yet. but still, the thot alone is enuff to send her and me melting~ right belle?

btw, my mobile is getting out of hand. it doesn't read miss calls. so if you're trying to get me and i dun return your call, this might probably be the case. try messaging me instead. sorry about it. too bad i'm broke. haa...

i revamped my imeem playlist! listen to my new main song. i think if you're a class 95-ian. you'd know the song. i found the extended remix version. love it! its 7 mins and 38 secs long. heh! super!!! 2nd song's goodie too. its 6 mins 12 secs long. there are other good songs and old songs oso k! i retained some and took out some coz listening to 30 secs is juz bu shuang lar. i spent the whole day doing this. now, only songs which are in full length versions exist on my playlist (which means regular maintenance is needed... oh man -_-). there are only 10 over songs now, coz i still have to deal with the old playlist. happie listening though!

ok, i know, the stuff i blogged are all very random. nutting much going on todae. supposed to meet up with the babes. but they've since cancelled it. belle's doin her hair and jiayi's gotta head back to school for semester fees. timing couldn't be fixed, so yeah, i'm back at home. pretty much happie being at home actually coz i'm quite broke myself. haa. broadband juz deducted from my account yesterday. oh, i shan't go there :(

am currently looking for halal caterers for my grandfather's birthday. any recommendations? for around 25 to 30 pax. preferably cheap and good lar. tag me if you have any lobangs k!

time for shower!

ta-ta...