Friday, May 25, 2007

Tornado In Singapore

jie sent me this... tornado seen from her office in the afternoon in singapore. woo hoo~

unbelievable ain't it? haa. i'm sure u all heard it in the news too.

aniwae, accompanied luo luo back to SAC to take her report book. she topped her class and got 4th amongst all the sec 1s. i muz say i'm pretty impressed. part of the credits go to dear for coaching her in her maths. from a C in her PSLE score for maths. she managed to top her class in maths and get an A1. other than that, other subjects gained her much scoring too. she's juz hardworking lar. juz looking at her studying scares me off too. haa. daddy and mummy are happie lar. though they dun say it. but i know they are. hee. i never topped the class before. never in my life. haa. i was more of a disappointment. oops....

i got my mobile back! now i feel so muchhh better. like.. "phew!"

GSS started. any good buys? where? err... no, i think better dun tell me. its dangerous. my wallet's afraid.

have a great weekend!

ta-ta!