Friday, May 25, 2007

TGIF

juz changed my site counter to another webmaster's. coz it gives me a better overview of my blog. so its back at one.

and i finally know how to get to simpang bedok. after clarifying with daddy. heh heh. and to think we actually went to the wrong one with dear and his frens.

will be collecting my mobile back later. how i miss it so much. now i knoe the importance of it. other than making calls. camera, radio and mp3 is so important. my ipod is juz incomparable to it.

and when i finally wanna get down to doing the "thing" which i have been procrastinating for a long time. the webbie's not accessible. wad luck.

and after blades of glory. its time to catch the green stuff! shrek the third! i guess i wouldn't wanna watch spidey anymore.

and i so lurve donkey and dragon's babies lor.... they are so adorable...

they even have the plush toy! awwwww!

gotta go get my precious mobile back. time for shower!

blog again when i'm back!

ta-ta...