Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pixie's Dream. Jul's Dream.

stuck with projects for the time being. not able to advance. have to talk to lecturer tonite.

big saga happened in my family this morning. but i shan't wash dirty laundry outside my house in my blog. i guess only my close frens and dear will know abt this.

aniwae, i hope everything's gonna be alrite.

more pics on pixie. i din do it purposely. but i juz can't help it. caught her sleeping very very in "her own style". i guess she's really tired. you'll see wad i mean.

4 legs up in the air


closer shot

even closer shot

oops, kena caught liao
haha...

okays... my leadership lecture ended yesterday. somehow, it wasn't a "relieved" feeling. rather, i wanted to know more. i wanted to find myself. oh shit. i dun even sound like myself. actually the lecturer juz asked us to find something we love and have the passion for doing instead of thinking money wise lar. yes. very true indeed. i often told mummy if i was studying in the wrong course, and that maybe i should be in some catering course during polytechnic and maybe at shatec now. or maybe, i should juz focus on my baggies. and i told mummy. maybe right now, u might not be buying textbooks for me, but the latest ovens and knives sets that i might need for my chef-in-the-making course. and yes. i love to cook. and then again, i often wonder when will my bag venture start. though i know pretty well i can start now. but i dun want to be financially dependent on my parents. besides, i wanna do it full-time. dedicated whole-heartedly with tens of thousands of dollars to pool into my venture.

ok... somehow. someday....

time to bathe. time to prepare for night classes. time to come back to reality. time to wake up.

ta-ta...