Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back For A Sec...

nothing's much been happening so i haven't been updating... still keeping my fingers crossed about my holiday destination coz of the happenings at home lately. sighz*

jie's coming home from beijing tonite. she bought nothing for me when i chatted with her on msn yesterday. coz she said "its all fakes here"... haa... but she said she'd sponsor a new wallet for me when she's back in sg... hehe...

and apart from clearing my messy table to prepare for the exams, i still can't believe that i'm gonna have to go thru that period of hell again~

other than that, i'm obsessed with my imeem player. been adding and adding songs everyday. and i simply love every bit of it. all thanks to darling. i haven't been listening to my media player for a long time. and apparently, he listens to my songs also. thank goodness we have a common song liking. i currently have a song base of 50. and i guess it'd keep growing everyday.

received my G2000 prestige card 2 days ago. another card to add to my holder. sighz~ its getting fat. but the bank's getting thinner.

hammies are waiting for me to bathe and change their bedding for them. have to end this post real soon.

won't be updating as often as exams are nearing. unless, i have the itch to blog. but, the music won't stop playing. stay tuned.

before i end~

dear's smelly duo...

"hey! cover your eye!"
ta-ta...