Sunday, March 25, 2007

Super Duper Black Sunday

taking a break away from my notes. i'm seriously craving for pizza. but its darn expensive. shall be a ninja turtle next life?

alot of stuff going thru my mind lately. other than the busy hectic schedule that's occupying my mind. a little part of me keep wondering why this happened and why that happened. ya, i know i'm thinking too much of the stuff that happened to me thru the week. the impact has well been too hard on me. my heart hasn't really got over it though i appear to look fine. i know. i need time to heal. but i'm glad i'm a stronger girl now. at the very least, i cry lesser now.

but i lost the drive this semester. i lost the drive to study. i know very well its juz merely another year plus and i can jolly well wear that square hat and start earning my bucks. but i'm tired oredi. so tired of studying. its been years oredi lor!!! i tried my best, and i still am. i guess, i hate uni life now. i seriously hate it. sad to say, i hate the ppl there. i dunno why, everyone seems very hypocritical, very fake and very backstabbing. when they need u, they treat u like some "god". if not, you're merely some shit~. ok, yes, very realistic society we have here.

and thru all these, here i am, sick again, sore throat hit me back on friday. i knew it! nothing good comes when i have a test on monday. plus added teething problems. my teeth are moving i guess. they're so painful!

will someone pls shower me with care and concern? i'm so super down. let the men rain!

bleah~ men are jerks.

ta-ta...