Monday, March 26, 2007

New Chauffeur

juz thot i'd post before i have my dinner and vomit wadeva i've stuck into my brain for the past dunno how many hours into the exam script. been studying countless times, i think the notes are scared of me. oops. overconfidence is not a good thing. i'm not confident actually. juz that i know wad i know lor.

i hired chauffeur! *chuckles* haha... my so called "ahmad". and i basically live off him. he's none other than papa chia.

he's been driving me from school after night classes. even picking me up from bedok if he has work. and todae he's going to drive me to and from school which is something i must blog about. other than being very nice for being the 24/7 taxi-driver, he's the one that tops my bank account monthly with three-digit sums of money to fund my spending, not forgetting other pressies like lappy and crumpler bags. he's been tolerant of tubby, pixie and baby too, though he hates hammies to the max.

and lately, he's been very nice about my freedom too. which is something i'm darn happie about...

and so, i guess, i'm juz happie lar.

baby's up for adpotion. i guess i had to do something about it. its been so long oredi. so she's on the left hand navigation bar. but she looks as if to say "don't take me away will you?" i dunno, maybe i think too much. i think i love her too much.

i have a new wishlist. which is bad i think. tsk tsk.

and besides, look at this. isn't it pretty? melts*

ta-ta...