Saturday, February 10, 2007

Saturday

0130am... been such a long time since i last stayed up still such wee hours. its freezing in my room. the air-con's reeeaalllyyy cooooold todae... i'm in my HK disneyland pullover. hee...

so aniwae, i juz finished my part of project. and so i hope~ really hope everything could be finished by monday.

dear's staying over at his fren's place for mahjong. so i'm alone online. there are people online lar. but we dun really tok... so... hmm~ aniwae, he's coming to tamp to find me tmr... heh heh...

jie asked me if i wanna go beijing with her.
me: "but i got no money."
jie: "can you make it?"
me: "i dunno, have to check my schedule."

envious lar. she's going bangkok during CNY and then beijing thereafter.... that's the life of earning alot. i can't wait to graduate! i wanna have a high flying job and come and go as i please too!

met liang with jiayi and velly during break just during thursday before our 7pm lecture. he asked us out for sakae buffet. and the good news is, we are still eligible for sakae student buffet! but according to jiayi, we aren't supposed to be eligible, or wadsoeva. got pics, but i'm lazy. so i dun care liao. haha. aniwae, it was good catching up. loads of laughter and chatting. more laughs to come at my place on 2oth feb!

oh, i'm on daily medication now for migraine. the doctor said it was bad since its been going on for years. i'm a walking pill now~ but so far, i haven't got any migraines. so medicine's working good.

valentine's day coming~ but i dun feel loved.

shucks, forget to ask my maid to iron my clothes for me before she leaves for the market tmr. damn. i'm bad at ironing (-_-)" and by the time i'm awake, she'll be at the market liao. uh-oh... and mummy's gonna say i'm spoilt....

ok... i am spoilt~

gonna sleep now...

ta-ta...