Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another Sleepless Morning

yeshhh... i can't sleep again. its 7am in the morning. i dunno wads wrong with me. have been losing my appetite lately other than dinner last nite, coz i was happie. other than that, i can go without food for a long time. which resulted in me having gastric yesterday. plus my stomach's been making sounds. not those hungry pangs. juz sounds. i have no idea lar.

alicia's going to ikea with her mom todae. so envious. i hope she gets her tv soon, then me and grace would come bunking in with her.

following the posts at alicia's blog on project superstar II constestant, averil, i went to her blog to read since i'm quite free and couldn't sleep at night. din know she was ex-TP. aniwae, here's her blog for those who are bored lar.

aniwae, thank you alicia for the wonderful dinner last nite. being with your best friends juz beat anything else! sad that i can't stay coz i'm going thru a rough patch with my parents so i dun want to give them a chance to holler at me.

todae's the release of my results. damn. have to wait until 5.30pm! i'm so impatient lor. keep checking the portal knowing its not there, but juz for that glimmer of hope.

dear muz be snoring away now since he stayed up to watch soccer last nite~ so envious. i juz can't fall asleep. the feeling juz kills lar.

tick-tock goes the clock...

i'll come and blog again...

ta-ta...