Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Haiz

i hate my life. yes. horrible life.

i hate my over-protective parents.
i hate the way my father thinks.
i hate his old-fashion thinking.
i hate him controlling me like a remote control.
i hate not having freedom to do the things i like.
i hate every single bit of this unreasonable place.
i hate crying over his crap.
i hate him showing favouritism.
i hate the unfairness.
i hate everything.

i'm greatly depressed becoz i'm 23, not 13.

so stop treating me like some baby.
people laugh at me for not being able to have stayovers.
people laugh at me for not being able to go overseas.
people laugh at me for not being able to stay out late.
its not in your 1970's or wadsoeva alien year you were born in.
times are different now.
do you know how i feel when people mock at me?
and all you care is about how you feel.
doesn't it even bother to you how i feel?
i guess not.

and wad makes you think studying is easy now?
all you darn adults can say is "you better study hard"
but you morons never think about the process?
you think its that easy?
why not exchange places then?

yes, i respect you for slogging hard to provide for the family
but do i get my respect from you too?
all i have to take is the shit.
when you need my help, i need to be there.
if not you'll flare up in fumes.
wad about jie?
why is it that she can always get away with it?
becoz she's cleverer?
becoz she earns more?
becoz she has an oh-so high flying job?
why is it she can take your car out in the wee hours of the morning?
and when i dun appear at the doorstep at 10pm you holler into the phone to claim my whereabouts.

juz becoz i dun talk back to you,
it doesn't mean you can step all over me.
treat me good when you like
and shit when you are in a bad mood.
i respect you as an elder,
so i dun talk back like jie does.
but wad the hell did i get in return?

i'm an adult oredi, mind you.
i can even get married without your consent.
i am old enuff to work and support myself.
i oredi wanted to.
i'm not the study type,
but you keep asking me to further my studies.
and so i did.
so stop asking me about my allowances.
if you wanna track me so tightly,
stop giving me allowances for all i care.

i love to meet my friends.
and i dun see anything wrong with it.
i've got feelings,
i've got a mind of my own.
i know better than you,
what's wrong or right.

i dun get into bad company,
i dun smoke,
i dun do drugs,
i dun drink,
i dun fight,
i dun get into trouble with the police.
so wad the f**k are you still unhappie about me?

bottomline is,
if you dun trust me,
you dun trust yourself.
coz i'm brought up by you.
who i am today,
was moulded by you.