Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sitting, Hoping and Waiting...

dear's over at my place now. but he's snoring away on my bed. i think its due to the soccer match last nite. poor him had to come all the way down becoz i'm having sort of a bad time with my dad, so i dun want to give him any chances to find fault with me by going out.

passed dear his birthday pressie! adidas polo tee plus a box full of hershey's grape chocolate coated marshmallows and almond kisses... i'm so proud of myself becoz i got the exact sizing for the polo tee lar! haha... it fits him to a T! err... sorry lar dear, i'm kinda broke. you know lar, daddy is hot on his heels watching my every move. but aniwae, i hope u like the pressie in advance.

15 more mins before my results are out. my heart is literally popping out! help! i'm so bloody scared can!

cannot blog liao. i can't concentrate!

wish me luck ar...

ta-ta...