Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Passed My First Uni Exams!

i passed i passed! passed all subjects for my first semester in uni. phew! i shall leave out the grades though. kinda paiseh to let people know. but i'm glad i passed everything. hee... now i can go on my holiday with relief.

dear's out with his friends now... guy's nite out i guess. we spent the whole day together and juz parted about an hour ago. wun be seeing him anytime soon though. we'd be spending our lives on different planets soon. its good to be apart for some time though. it gives us space and time to miss each other. hee...

come to think of it, i used to think that having your guy by your side was a must. that he must always be there. heh. but i've learnt that there are many other things to cherish. one important one is friendship. especially alicia and grace! hee... you can say that dear taught me alot about being a couple, but having one's personal space at the same time. and in the process i learnt that the more you hold on tightly to your partner, the more he/she would wanna repel from you. if it is meant to be yours, it will be. so no point being so sticky and clingy. and those romantic stuff and lovey dovey words does not last forever. must be realistic lar.

aniwae, enuff of the love stuff. i ain't a love prophet either. love is so difficult to define and interpret, i'd rather do shopping. heehee...

and lately my bags business at yahoo auctions ain't good. trying to clear space and earn money so badly. hoping to sell more stuff soon enuff. when i get my butt down to really look at my bags to see which are the ones i wanna sell. my bags are all well kept and authentic. i guess maybe its juz not the season thus there's low demand. only managed to sell a crumpler and an adidas haversack. haiz. and to alicia and grace, wanna pop by for garage sale of my bags? best friends have it cheaper! and probably we can do some cooking in my kitchen, whip up something good and be proud of ourselves for once? or another alternative is come over for steamboat. juz the 3 of us! so that you both can stop fighting about who should buy the turkey for christmas. hahaha!

its amazing how i can stay awake for so long without being tired. never slept a wink since i last woke up at 7am in the morning. super duper system i have. but it never ever works during the exam weeks. when it comes to exams, i'll wanna knock out by 11pm.

oh, and i forgot to mention, alicia passed me the accessory necklace which she bought for herself, grace and me, yesterday. we have a JAG's necklace! its so beautiful, i wore it on the spot. heehee... the only conclusion is, i have great best friends!

before i end my entry,

HAPPIE BURFDAE ALICIA!

ta-ta...